Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Came Home To A New Little Girl



I spent last weekend in Vegas for my friend Annie's 30th birthday. It was the first time I had been away from Natalia for any length of time. 47 hours to be exact. I made it, but there were times when I wasn't so sure. Thanks to great girlfriends, room service, and lots of dancing, I held myself together. But barely.

Natalia, on the other hand, seemed to have a WONDERFUL weekend with Nana and Opa. I returned to a very happy little girl who had learned something like 25 new words.

Seems she had a blast. There was lots of dancing and singing and trying on Mom and Ama's kimono's. Nana was very cute and recorded everything they did - time, place, reaction, words. I will post little snippets this weekend.


There must have also been a lot of photo shoots, because Natalia has now perfected the "I'm so over it" model pose.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest photos ever! She just keeps getting more and more precious the older she gets...