Thursday, February 12, 2009

And She Continues To Grow


My sweet little baby is not such a baby any more. I came home from a weekend seminar and she was talking in sentences. Okay, so they are two word sentences, but still. I left and she was still nursing. I come home and she is surviving entirely without my help and saying things like,

"Opa come. . . Opa home."

"Big chair . . . heavy chair."



I can't believe it. How did this happen?

And will she always have those curls?

PS - I am doing much better. So much better in fact, that I almost started nursing Natalia again when I got home. Calm down, I said ALMOST. I didn't do it, but I was sorely tempted.

1 comment:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Before you even think about doing that again you will call me.. promise me you will call me :)